First Impressions: Bilou | Pink Melon Creamy Shower Foam

Monday 25 September 2017


Not going to lie, when I watched Zoella opening products from her PO Box, one that I liked the sound of was the Bilou Creamy Shower Foam. She mentioned that it's only now being sold in the UK and sounded quite fond of it herself. Yes. She just did her job. She influenced me to check this product out and I ended up buying it. It was hard to smell each one because it being foam, I didn't want to squirt it but luckily, there was a slight scent in the cap which gave me an idea on what it will smell like. Out of the 5 scents they had - Fizzy Berry, Tasty Donut, Coco Cocktail, Pink Melon & Cotton Candy - I went with the Pink Melon one. Bilou was created by a German Youtuber called Bibi. In all honesty, I didn't know of her before hearing about this product but well done to her for bringing out a range of products that's now reaching out to different countries.


So following from my purchase of the shower foam, I just wanted to get trying it as soon as possible but I actually waited a bit and used up some other things first but when I did, oh boy, did it smell good! It's a proper summery scent, a mix of melons and raspberries. It just reminded me of a really fruity cocktail! What's great about this shower foam is that you only need to shake it a bit and it comes out super foamy. Just be careful on your first use as you may find yourself having to press down the dispense cap hard to release it and it goes everywhere in the shower (yes, that happened to me). The foam is so incredible though. It's super soft on the skin and has a really intense smell of the scent, but not too overpowering that you get put off by it. A small handful can go quite along way on your body but it's down to you if you want to smother yourself in this foamy goodness. It's easy to rinse off and then you find that it lingers for quite sometime after. A good tip! Shave your legs with this stuff! They were so smooth, I couldn't stop stroking them.


One thing that I know will draw a wider audience to these products is that they are 100% vegan and the cans are 100% recyclable. Talking of the cans, I like how each one had it's own little colour scheme going on, to add a pop of colour and easily identifiable. On the back, you've got lots of information on how to use, ingredients and general information, with nice illustrations too. Other products in the range include a gentle cream foam, which is considered as a foam lotion and a 2-in-1 bodyspray, which are priced at £3.99 each, which is really quite affordable. I kind of wished I purchased another scent or two but I think I'll do that once I run out of this one, which I think will be a while yet, as I imagine this is going to go a long way. So yes, I love this. Likely that I'll be buying another one eventually and hope that more scents come our way.

Do you own this? What do you think of it?

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments