October Favourites 2016

Sunday 30 October 2016


Another month has passed, another month we're closer to the end of 2016. Where has this year gone?! Only feels like yesterday that I was cheering in a new year and I'm about to do it again so soon. But, not dwelling on it too much, October is a great month. I love it! I love that the leaves go all orange and crispy. I love that the days get colder. I love that I can start bringing out my hats and jumpers again. I just love it.
On the topic of love, I thought that I would share the things that I have enjoying during the month of October.


First up, it's the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. As much as I do enjoy how it gets colder (I can't handle the heat well), I do find that it makes my skin awfully dry. So I've been using these masks about once a week just to keep it hydrated. I've been seeing these in Boots and Superdrug for only 99p, which is a really good, affordable price. I tend to have one just before going to bed, when I'm reading my book.


This moves me on nicely to the next favourite and it's the book The Girl on the Train. I'm not much for reading books, and never really have been but earlier in the month, I went and saw the film with some friends. I had heard that the book was pretty good but I went based on the trailer. I found the film really good and captivating and I actually, for once, wanted to read the book, to see how it compares. So far, it's been an enjoyable read, and just as good as the film.


My next monthly favourite has been the Zoella Hungry Hands, the hand cream from her latest collection from her beauty range. I've not bought anything from Zoella before, not because I've had no interest, I just felt like my time hasn't come yet, and that there will be something right up my alley one day. When she released her video talking about her new range, this one spoke out to me the most. I purchased Hungry Hands and immediately fell in love with the product. The packaging and the smell is very pleasing and when applying this to my hands, it leaves them feeling hydrated and smell absolutely divine. I know this is going to last me a long time, as a small amount goes a really long way but I'm gutted to know that it's only going to be out for Christmas, so I may just have to buy one or two to enjoy it for a longer period of time. This product just screams Autumn and I love it!


Last but not least, I have been enjoying a new hot beverage, Chai Latte Vanilla. This is a very autumnal drink and so lovely. It's definitely one of those 'you either love it or you hate it' drinks but the blend of spices and vanilla makes a winter warmer, especially when I'm in the office and in need of a little pick me up. If you're a fan of Chai or Pumpkin Spice Latte, then I think you'll enjoy this too.

There you have it, that was my October favourites. Are any of these your favourites too? Do you recommend any products for November? Leave your comments below.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your selection of October favourites, I am really keen to read The Girl on the Train so I'll have to check it out soon! I love the Chai vanilla drink too, I bought it and me and The Mr's sister finished it in about 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that we share some favourites! The Girl on the Train is worth a read! And the Chai vanilla drink is so nice! :)

      Belle xo

      Delete