My First MAC Lipsticks

Wednesday 26 August 2015


A few weeks ago, whilst I was having a browse around Debenhams, my curious mind encouraged me to go over to the MAC counter, just to have a little look. I left with two lipsticks... I took the plunge and purchased my first bundle of MAC products. I give you, Hot Gossip and Speed Dial.






As you can see, they are very similar shades, although Speed Dial has the pink tone whereas Hot Gossip is more berry/red toned but they are both the Cremesheen formula, leaving my lips with a gloss-like shine. I went safe to start with as I'm not a huge lipstick wearer but I want start expanding and go for more daring shades, especially as we're heading for autumn and the dark berry lip is the popular choice for the season (which I can't wait for).

Even though they are a bit pricey for a lipstick, I feel as though they are worth it, so I'm definitely going to be doing some research and look at more pink/nude shades. I've wanted something from MAC for a while and I feel that I've made a good start with these purchases.

What were your first MAC purchases? What did you think of them?  What lipstick shades would you recommend? I'd be interested to know.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments